Ranters! It is the week of March 24th, 2014. For Sports Rants Gaming, I am Anthony Rossi from the Coffee and Cornchips gaming blog with the C3 WiR(e), a week in review recap of the gaming world. This week’s headlines include:
- Arcade classic Gauntlet is set to make a return
- The Diablo 3 Auction house is officially CLOSED
- A friendly train ride in Wolfenstien goes horribly wrong
- And we’ve BIG news on the Assassin’s Creed front!
Let the Gaming News Begin! Continue reading C3 WiR(e) – 2014-03-24
Ranters! It is the week of March 10th, 2014. For Sports Rants Gaming, I am Anthony Rossi from the Coffee and Cornchips gaming blog with the C3 WiR(e), a week in review recap of the gaming world. This week’s headlines include:
- Murdered Soul Suspect gets a release date
- Valve to release a Portal board game
- New trailer for Child of Light
- Layoffs and departures abound in the gaming industry
- News for Tales from the Borderlands
- I’ve got some general impressions of the new 300 movie
- And Watch_Dogs comes out of hibernation!
Let the Gaming News Begin! Continue reading C3 WiR(e) – 2014-03-10
*Updated with new information found in the “Character Trailer” – 05/13/14
Unless you’ve completely disconnected from the web recently, you probably know that Watch_Dogs has a release date and a new trailer that explains the storyline. This trailer has all sorts of awesomeness embedded in it, including a new enemy (frienemy by the end?) and a few explanations for the relationships that Aiden has with his friends. Lots of stuff to pick apart, so let’s get to it!
Continue reading TAO of Watch_Dogs Story Trailer
The Watch_Dogs team has awoken! And from their digital slumber they bring a release date and a new Story Trailer! Check it out here, leave your thoughts in the comments, and know that I’ll be giving this the T.A.O. treatment soon!
Ranters! It is the week of March 3rd, 2014. For Sports Rants Gaming, I am Anthony Rossi from the Coffee and Cornchips gaming blog with the C3 WiR(e), a week in review recap of the gaming world. This week’s headlines include:
- Call Of Duty gamers will have to update to the latest mobile app
- Team 17 to begin work on a new IP
- Nintendo to phase out Online Services for Wii and DS
- Bioshock Burial at Sea goes 1998 style
- Wolfenstein The New World Order Resolution specs released
- Halo news to be announced at E3
- I’ve got some initial impressions of Thief
Let the Gaming News Begin! Continue reading C3 WiR(e) – 2014-03-03
As a child of the 90s, Legos were always an essential toy, which made using them in middle school technology classes all the more cooler (TOYS CAN BE USED TO LEARN?! WHAT?!!).
Legos never really died, it is an eternal toy so it wasn’t much of a surprise when it made its way into mainstream society with their Bionicle series becoming its own movie series which lead to their more popular movie series of Star Wars and superheroes. This brought then brought about the question, which most men, after a few drinks, ask about any toy they played with when they were kids, “Dude when are they gonna make a Lego big screen movie. That would rule!” Well you consider your incoherent wishes granted, they Lego Movie has arrived and it is nothing that you expected (which is more good than bad). Continue reading Movie Review- The Lego Movie
Picked up the latest Thief game for the Xbox One! I’m looking forward to plenty of skulduggery and looting in the shadows in this! But first, we need to actually get the box open, which apparently my knife has a difficult time handling due to a chipped tip.
Alas, since I only ordered the standard edition of the game, there’s not a whole heck of a lot going on inside the box. Definitely not as much as the GTA:V Unboxing!